addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Hi there, I wanted to introduce myself to your members

Hi there, I wanted to introduce myself to your members

A former member
Post #: 1
I am a Senior Technical Recruiter for Forstar Resources. I work with a number of clients in NYC who are all seeking PHP developers ranging from mid to senior level. Each client is a leader in their niche industry, so the one thing they have in common is the need for motivated developers dedicated to producing work of an excellent standard. I would love to hear from anyone who is seeking a job or have a friends who would be interested in any of these positions (I currently have over 15 positions to fill that are permanent and 1 that's a 3 month contract for a very cool media company).

Please feel free to reply to me your resume - quoting you're a member of NYC PHP Meetup group. I can assure you, your application will remain confidential and never released without your explicit permission. Please also free to view my credentials as a recruiter by visiting: www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethlaw

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth
212 981 1500