addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › small onsite consulting project

small onsite consulting project

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Guys, I have a small project that i requires 1 hour (max 2) onsite help with.

I'm a drupal newbie, running 1 site last year that I've since closed down.

I've just bought a new server and am thinking about starting up a few drupal sites on this new server hosted at my home and I need someone to come to my house on 34 west 120th st (3 blocks from the 116th express subway) to do the following.

Setup a multi-site drupal installation on windows server 2003 running IIS that is front ended on a seperate server running isa2004/SBS2003.

I already have the ISA2004/SBS2003 stuff sorted as I run a few differnt domains on my various servers already but I just want to make sure you are expecting an IIS installation. I had someone from a different group here who said he knew what he was doing but then when he got here wanted to install linux/apache on my server which isn't what i want.

Please email quotes/availability to

dean'at'cognation.net