NYC PHP Message Board › Unique PHP developer openings with 2 technology firms in the city

Unique PHP developer openings with 2 technology firms in the city

Mike F.
user 3253768
New York, NY
Post #: 22
Hello everyone. Just wanted to post a message summarizing the work we have open with 2 interesting technology firms in the city should anyone have an interest in learning more.

The first role sits with a popular, growing online community headquartered in the city. I have a relationship with their VP, Technology, and he outlined to me a need for a Sr. PHP Developer. This individual will be charged with injecting a new level of technical expertise to an existing team. This company has already built meaningful partnerships with well-known brands to promote their community, and they've had 2 rounds of funding to the tune of nearly $40MM already. I'm happy to share more details about this site for anyone interested, but the work would basically involve a combination of video streaming and social networking.

The second company is also an innovative, newer member of the NY Technology landscape. They are a web services firm specializing in innovative application design/development for use within large social networking communities. My contact, their VP of Engineering, has shared 3 levels of need with me, and we've already arranged 2 interviews for candidates this week. The real driver here is to find a passionate technologist with PHP dev skills, and ideally, experience or strong interest in Social Networking applications. The roles here range from entry-level to senior level.

Look forward to hearing from anyone interested in learning more.

Thanks.

Mike