NYC PHP Message Board › We need a Web Developer/Designer to be part of our company (NYC)

We need a Web Developer/Designer to be part of our company (NYC)

Alper
AlperD
New York, NY
Post #: 3
My co-workers and I are in need of a working partner. I am a part of a creative and young team for a social networking site project here in New York City. I am the webmaster for the whole concept with a unique business approach. Because I am working multiple jobs at the same time my time is limited.

Therefore, I am in need of help and support.

At this point of time, this is not a job offer. We don't pay but once our concept is on the web up and running you will see the benefits. You will work with me with the project together as a team. You will be part of our company. By the way, the site is almost ready to be published. So we don't have to start from scratch. I already established the database and design structure but we need to add and change features.

The person I am looking for must be reliable, trustworthy, honest, hard-working and committed to his work.

You should have the following skills;

Most important: Have experience in what you do!. I cannot express how important it is because you will be challenged with difficult tasks.

- Advanced PHP/MySQL skills
- Javascript and Ajax experience
- Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Able to create websites that are user friendly and easy to navigate
- Know what the current web design standards are and able to execute it
- CSS, HTML, XHTML, W3C friendly and so forth
- XML would be nice to know as well
- Create Web 2.0 friendly applications

In case you are interested to join our team, please send me a message with your contact information so I can get in touch with you.

If you can, please show me your previous work (a link to your portfolio),

If you think you have all the skills and knowledge mentioned above, then you are the guy we want to have in our team.

I will arrange a meeting with you, so we can talk and discuss about this opportunity in more details.

By the way, You must live here in NYC or New Jersey, so we can meet on a regular basis.

thanks and I am looking forward to hear from you
A former member
Post #: 41
Hi,

I'm currently working with a few solid OO PHP5 Developers who are looking for full time employment in the NY/NJ area. If anyone would like to review some resumes, please contact me off-list.

Thank you and happy holidays,

Beau Gould
Executive Advisor
Capital Markets Placement
www.cmp.jobs
bg@capitalmarketsp.com