addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC PHP Message Board › Hiring Senior Web Apps Developer (PHP/Java) NYC (Fulltime)

Hiring Senior Web Apps Developer (PHP/Java) NYC (Fulltime)

A former member
Post #: 82
Hi there! I would like to put the word out about a couple of immediate hiring needs for a growing and extremely successful online ad technology company in NYC. We are looking for developers who are solid end-to-end developers in a LAMP environment. This is an opportunity to work with an exceedingly smart team who is passionate about technology. Here is what we look for in who we hire:

• CS, CE, Math or Physics degree from a leading university
• 1-7 years of experience in web apps development role in an open source environment
• SQL proficiency
• Linux
• Proficient in several of the following: Java, Javascript, Spring, PHP, Perl, Python, Groovy, Ruby

Proven longevity with previous employers/projects is a must. This is a long-term hire and we love to see folks who have demonstrated long-term commitment in their past work history.

These are web apps developer roles so they are not solely focused on the client side or the just server side…our engineers work end-to-end on these applications.

Please contact me asap if you are interested in working on a small team within a growing startup in behavioral targeting. This is a fulltime, permanent position with great growth opportunity! Please contact me: lisa at stafftopia dot com 208 788 3064