NYC PHP - The New York PHP Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for php developers!
New York, NY
Come work with us!
• We build highly interactive web sites and we want you to join us in building our own e-commerce platform.
• We are passionate programmers who love to get into the 'zone' and look for the same in you.
• We provide a great work environment and training to help you become the best programmer you can be.
1. Proficient in PHP (+1 for each 1000 lines of code written)
2. Experienced with MySQL (+1)
3. Experienced with HTML and CSS; and cross-browser testing (+1)
4. Experience with Version Control (+1)
5. Integrated with/Developed an API (+1)
6. Comfortable with Linux and LAMP environment (+1)
7. Familiar with at least one JS library (jQuery, Scriptaculous, etc.) (+2 each)
8. Familiar with a MVC framework (+2)
9. Any previous web development projects (+2 each)
10. Maintain your own tech blog (+2)
11. Developed automated tests for your code (+2)
12. Familiar with PHP Zend framework (+4)
13. Past experience with Magento (+4)
Contact us if you score 15 or more.
You can expect to work with peers with at least 30 or more points and you can expect to get there soon through our training too.
If you like the following you will enjoy working with us:
• Enjoy coding and be proud of your own code
• Have good habit of documenting the code
• Stay focused and get things done (Yes, we know how difficult it is to settle the mind in the ‘zone’ for productive coding)
Come work with us!
We respect and value programmers greatly and we want you to excel and bring your full creativity and skills to the table. We will train you and help you unleash your coding power. We will do as much as possible to shield you from interruptions and do almost anything to get you into the "zone".
Write to jobs AT harapartners.com with your score, and how you heard of us.