Hello Python Meetup!!!
I was hoping someone could help me out. I have a position for a Performance Engineer with Python experience for a financial services client of mine. This is a long term contract position and the rate is very competitive. The outline of what they are looking for is below and as I'm sure most of you know, this is not an easy person to find. I would welcome any help in taping into the network of python professionals that each of you know!!
Thank you so much!!!!
- Design, develop and execute performance test cases
- Code test scripts using Python and C++ languages
- Code test harness macros and modules to simplify test script development and/or speed up test feeder performance
- Automate a regression test batch for nightly execution, test result evaluation and results published
- Troubleshoot test case development and execution issues
- Analyze test results and resource utilization profiles to gain a detailed understanding of application load patterns
- Analyze resource utilization data to determine bottlenecks and suggest solutions/workarounds
- Document test results and publish test reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- Required: Earlier experience of test case design, automation and execution, in regards to performance testing
- Required: Electronic trading environment experience, ideally for derivatives
- Required: Experienced in Python and C++ development
- Required: Windows and Linux O/S experience
Mike Goodwin| Staffing Manager
Winter Wyman Companies - Technology Staffing
tel: [masked] | fax: [masked] |
**Winter, Wyman offers a $500 referral for each Contract Professional you refer who completes 160 hours on an assignment**