|Sent on:||Friday, November 11, 2011 9:42 AM|
Join a team of passionate people building a great NYC-based startup. LocalBonus is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails/iOS developer to help us build out our unique and innovative product. This is your chance to put your coding skills to work in the most explosive market for technology today – local!
What is LocalBonus?
· LocalBonus is an automated group loyalty program.
· We allow users to automatically earn rewards for shopping at local merchants in our network.
· Points are aggregated through transaction data so the user never has to carry a loyalty card.
· For merchants, we offer an easy to use program that helps them reward their loyal customers and attract new customers without having to offer unsustainable discounts.
Skills and experience needed:
• 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience with examples of applications you’ve built and deployed end-to-end.
• Experience with developing software using the Agile methodology.
• The ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly, including Ruby on Rails gems.
developing iOS, Objective C applications with examples of applications you’ve
built. Not mandatory but a huge plus.
• An energized, yet casual/fun work environment.
• Won’t get lost in the crowd, you will work directly with the CTO.
• Work on meaningful products, which will impact the company directly.
• Budget and time-off for professional development (conferences, workshops, tech meet ups, etc.)
• We offer competitive pay, equity, vacation time, and lots of cool perks.
• Opportunity to grow and develop your career in an early stage startup.
• Work on some of the latest and greatest technologies around!
We are a young, fast-growing company looking for people with the same hustle and ambition as we have!
Email the CTO directly, [address removed] to apply.