Thank you for reviewing this email!
I have a Sr. level position requiring someone who can manage as well as who is hands on.
Salary will range based on candidates level of experience!
- Self-starter and professional developer and manager
- Well-organized individual who can architect, code and manage
- Conducts code reviews, team feedback
- Great communicator and excellent multi-tasker
- Have a good reputation on GitHub and/or Stack Overflow
- Experience building scale tested systems
- Have managed minimum of 10+ engineers for systems at scale - supporting minimum of 50MM monthly unique users / 500MM page views
- Architecting scaling and leading development of new products
- Languages: Ruby, PHP (CodeIgniter), Node.js (They have a new platform is being built in Ruby – PHP will be phased out)
- Database: PostgreSQL, CouchDB and Redis
- Web Server: Nginx and Apache
- Version control: Git
- Deployment: Capistrano
If you are interested, please contact me at: lisa(at)gatestaffing(dot)com
Thank you again for your time!
Lisa Vella-Alvarado | Principal
GATE Staffing, LLC.
19 West 36th Street -12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
"Greatness Achieved Through Excellence"