A privately held company that has several products on the web is seeking
a senior Ruby developer. This position is on a global classified
advertising product, that is running in 19 countries.
The position is full-time, permanent and on-site in NYC.
They are looking to infuse some experience into a team of mostly junior
They are becoming a test driven development environment
They're in the process of switching from LAMP (PHP) to jRuby/Torquebox
and a Service-Oriented-Architecture.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Ruby experience
- 1-3 years experience with high-traffic/volume applications/websites
- SQL, Mongo Experience a plus
- PHP experience a plus
- Strong debugging skills
- experience in a test driven development environment a plus
The successful candidate will possess these attributes:
- Quick learner a plus
- Great Communications skills, esp. spoken
- Great Team player - everyone works together
- Takes direction well
Salary, DOE to about 110K + bonus
If not now, when?
Arthur Kaye Concepts in Staffing
v[masked] 9 E. 37th St. 2nd floor
f[masked] New York, NY 10016