add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The NYC Running, Health, Fitness, and Sports Group! Message Board › Run With Saucony Tomorrow Night

Run With Saucony Tomorrow Night

A former member

Hey Runners,

Burn off all those wings and beer from Sunday (or in my case all the chocolate and ice cream I've drowned my sorrows in since that fateful Manningham catch sent my beloved Pats off into the night...ahh I digress) and join us for a Saucony sponsored group run tomorrow night (Wednesday, the 7th) at 6:30pm at The Running Company. Casey, our awesome Saucony rep will be here with shoe trials for the Saucony Mirage, a lightweight shoe for the runner who wants the minimalist experience with just a touch of support. We'll also have post-run refreshments, raffle prizes and some good running with good people. As always, there will be free bag check and pace leaders for 3, 5 and 7 mile groups. Hope to see you all there!

The Running Company