The NYC Running Clubs Group! Message Board › Weekend Running

Weekend Running

A former member
Hey Runners,

Good luck to everyone running the Brooklyn Half this weekend! Be sure to enjoy post-race Nathans Hotdogs, funnel cake and perhaps an adult beverage or two on the boardwalk before you leave Coney Island.

If you're not racing this weekend, join us for our Saturday morning group run here at The Running Company at 10am. Free bag check and various pace/distance groups.

Happy Running,

Lauren

The Running Company
Christine B.
user 49480282
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi New York Running Club!

My name is Christine Bosco and I am the Volunteer Assistant for the inaugural Ironman US Championship, which is a 140.6 mile distance triathlon that will take place in both New York and New Jersey on Saturday, August 11, 2012. This is the first Ironman race to be held in such a large metropolitan area and we need the help of thousands of volunteers to ensure that this event will be successful. Gather your family and friends to come support these incredible athletes and be a part of Ironman history!

Volunteers can register either individually or in groups. For more information, please visit our website www.ironmanuschampionship.com or feel free to contact me at any time!

Thanks so much,

Christine Bosco
Volunteer Assistant
Korff Enterprises
212-691-5921
Organizers of the Ironman US Championship