align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The NYC Running, Health, Fitness, and Sports Group! Message Board › Brooklyn half marathon

Brooklyn half marathon

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey there fellow runners!
As some of you might have noticed the registration for Brooklyn half marathon was closed due to race reaching its capacity. I did not get a chance to register and I am pretty bummed. Is there anyone out there that has registered but might not run? Running this race means so much to me. My goal is to run all half marathons and also to qualify for NYC ING marathon for next year by running 13.1 mi under 1:37. I would cover the cost of your registration fee and take you out for lunch :o)
Please help me out.