addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Russian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Russian Tutoring

Russian Tutoring

Closed to new replies

Kelli
mullink
New York, NY
Post #: 18
Hello,
many of you have come to the meet-up boards looking for information on tutoring. Because of the restrictions meetup.com places on members contacting other members directly, I will begin maintaining a list of available tutors that will be available on request.

Simply click on the link to the left (where it gives the Organizer's information, picture, and "Contact me" link) and I will provide you with a current list of tutors who have submitted their information to me.

Information will include the tutor's name, phone and/or email, locations available for meeting, levels available to teach, and approximate fees. I'll also try to include any background or references the tutor has.

If you are a tutor and want to be included in the list, just provide me with the above information. Available tutors are still welcome to make individual posts on the message board and give contact information there. But I will only have your information (and give it out on request) if you send me a separate message with the above info. FYI the group includes members who are based far afield in New York and New Jersey, so this will not be an exclusive NYC list.

This list will not cover formal classes being taught to students (ie university, adult education courses)

Hope this helps
Kelli
Organizer