NYLUG - New York Linux Users Group Message Board › I'm seeking a Market Data Developer with strong socket programming and java
|A former member||
For More Info Please Contact:
David Leak | firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Market Data Developer
Job Type: Full Time Perm Employee – Direct Hire
Salary: Negotiable base salary, annual bonus and employee benefits eligible
Location: New York, NY (Must work onsite full time, only candidates local to NYC will be considered)
Required: Must be able to work in the US without any employer sponsorship
Our client, one of the original institutional, agency-only broker's in the world is looking for two senior level Market Data Developers who have strong backgrounds in Java to add to work on their award winning platforms.
• The Firm's Market Data team develops and maintains market data components used globally to handle real-time market data feeds from many major and minor market venues.
• You will be involved in the design and optimization of low-latency solutions.
• You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of market data feed handlers across different asset classes: equities, options, futures, FX... You will be expected to liaise with feed providers and internal clients.
• You will also be part of the level 2 support to the operations team.
• Core Java
• Socket Programming
• Linux programming
• Excellent communication skills, analytical and detail oriented.
• Significant experience in a low-latency development environment, preferably in a market data position.
• Bachelor or Master of Computer Science.