NYLUG - New York Linux Users Group Message Board › Linux System Administrator Needed for LARGE Media Company
New York, NY
My client is international company with offices in New York, California and Europe. While providing employees with the foundation of a large organization they also provide the benefits of small team environments, from each individual partaking in FLCD to participating in problem solving and exchanging ideas to having a casual culture in the work place. Currently they are seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to join their Systems and Web Hosting team for their multiple products, applications and sites.
· 3+ years of Systems Administration experience
· Experience with Red Hat Linux
· Puppet is a big plus
· Knowledge of Windows 08 servers and Vmware
· Experience installing and configuring Apache, Tomcat and/or Jetty
· Ability to write scripts utilizing Python, Perl or Bash.
· Experience with SAN connectivity (in a production setting)
· Experience with Load balancing
· Knowledge and/or experience maintaining networking tools
· BS in CS, IS or other related field
This is a full time role in NYC. My client provides employees with competitive compensation, excellent health and dental, attractive vacation package along with sick and PTO days, tuition reimbursement and an excellent work life balance.
For immediate and confidential consideration submit your resume to NYJobs@CypressG.com
Candidates must have proper work authorization and are preferred to be local to NYC area