Sign up to get a spot!
If you show up without signing up, you may find the game full. No one who plays in this group seems to like to sub out. And no one is obliged to. So please do sign up if you want a guaranteed run!
Here's what separates this group from many others:
• Chill, positive attitudes. (People without them don't last long in this group, let alone in a given game.)
• Good quality equipment: $145 match balls; solid small goals - not pop-ups!
• Freshly laundered, adult-size, pillowy soft pinnies.
• We won't ever over-crowd a game. The size of pitch we use is best suited for 7v7. We're happy to make the pitch smaller if numbers are low. But we won't make it bigger or allow more than 7 players per team.
• The small fee we ask of each player (at least $2 per session) supports a non-profit that we created and run: a high school soccer league for under-funded schools that don't have sufficient resources for after-school programming.
See nyisl.com or the below video for more info. about our program for under-served public school students.
We use your game-fee to help pay for our high school players' new soccer boots, socks, shin guards and much more (e.g., the league website, goals, and other equipment).
We're particularly fond of in-kind donations: soccer boots, socks, shins, shorts, etc.
If you have any of these, please bring them to your game and we'll be more than happy to waive your game fee!