Our next meetup is right around the corner, if you're not signed up yet, get to it! It's going to be a good one!
We've got some Rock Star presenters... CLICK HERE TO RSVP
1. Conde Nast Entertainment - Robert Green, Senior VP, Creative
Robert is an LA transplant - and just launched Huff Post Live on the west coast this summer, he is now launching Conde Nast Entertainment, channels for all of the brands at CN, giving them full programming for youtube and other distribution channels. There's been a ton of buzz around this content startup: http://bit.ly/1560ZOR
2. LongTail Video - Pablo Schklowsky, Tech Lead
LongTail Video has been a pioneer in the online video market. Their flagship product, the JW Player, is active on more than 2 million sites and streams billions of videos each month across all devices. The JW Player is used by a diverse group of publishers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers and if you come to this month's meetup, you'll be able to see the latest version of JW Player in action. You won't want to miss this!
3. #waywire - Toby Hervey, Director, Strategy & Business Development
#waywire is a new video social network that enables users to collect and organize video from anywhere on the web and facilitates discovery and sharing of video content. Come see #waywire debut its next iteration of the network live on the 25th!
4. Gander.tv - Amie Sepaniak, VP Sales and Business Development
Gander.tv is a streaming site that is totally focused on nightlife and entertainment. We stream events from venues and leverage the video in social media platforms for exposure, promotional opportunites and revenue generation. We work collaboratively with venues, performers and promoters to maximize reach and buzz potential. We provide and install system, stream and host but most importantly - couple it with heavy social media support.
5. 1 Second Everyday App - Cesar Kuriyama, App Creator
For over 2 years, Cesar Kuriyama has been recording 1 second every day, so that he'll never forget a day of his life ever again. This project has had such a profoundly positive experience on his life, that he's passionately developed an App that will make it extraordinarily easy for anyone to do this too. Imagine a movie that includes every day of the rest of your life...
7:00-8:00pm Presentations and Q&A
- $10.00 fee via paypal/credit card in advance or cash at the door
- Live feed 7pm EST at www.NYVideo.org
- Tweet #NYVM
- Interested in becoming a financial sponsor, venue sponsor or food sponsor? Email [masked].
- If you want your title and/or company updated as listed on Meetup.com when you RSVP, email [masked]
Thank you to our sponsors Pond5, Magnify, Watchitoo, and Columbia Business School, as well as our media partner Disruptive Technologists, for making NY Video happen!