NY Video Message Board › Usage study: personal banking and impact of digital technology

Usage study: personal banking and impact of digital technology

A former member
Post #: 7

Hi:

I am conducting a small focus group discussion to gain some insights into the impact of digital technology on how we manage our money, do our banking, or manage our financial lives. I would love for you to attend the discussion - it will help me a great deal, and I assure you it will be fun and stimulating for you too!

The time of the discussion will be about 90 mins sometime this weekend. The group will consist of 4 to 6 like-minded people. If you are interested (I hope you are!), please fill in the questionnaire which will take not more than 5 minutes of your time.

Please note that the information in the questionnaire is for my research only - it will help me profile the participants. There will be about 50 people participating in this study, and the findings will be presented in a general fashion, with no infringement on your privacy. Would appreciate if you could share this event with your friends.

Thank you.

Click here: Usage study: personal banking and impact of digital technology