addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Video Message Board › Show your work in a global marketplace now, for free, for real!

Show your work in a global marketplace now, for free, for real!

A former member
Post #: 25
Hi, Folks, I just was appointed Tribeca Network's Arts Editor, and I wanted to pass the coolness along; if you are a short-filmmaker or photographer, or other artist for that matter, please check out tribeca.net and go to the arts channel, sign in and check out how easy it is to have your own show presented in this interactive, cyber communitiy/marketplace. You can easily upload your work, photos, bios, artist statement, links, and it's fun to be totally in charge of the look of your show. If you do have problems, of course, I'm here to help in any way. Look forward to seeing your work up on Tribeca Network's Arts Channel. Doc
Please also pass the word and URL along to any other great artists that might benefit from this opportunity.