addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Oakland Lifefire Laughter Yoga Message Board › New Meetup: Clown around with laughter!

New Meetup: Clown around with laughter!

Annie
laughterfire
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Oakland Lifefire Laughter Club!

What: Clown around with laughter!
When: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: First Congregational Church of Oakland
2501 Harrison St at 27th St
Oakland, CA 94612
510-444-8511

Why: Laughter and silliness is good for your body, mind and spirit!

Hello Lifefire Laughter Lovers--

When I was a child I wanted to run away to the circus! Maybe you did too. I dreamed how much fun it would be to swing on the trapeze, goof around as a clown and walk the tightrope. At the Oakland Lifefire Laughter Club we can make this dream come true!

Using our powerful and creative imaginations, we can have all the wonder and fun of the circus, and lots of laughs too.

So join us under the "big top" of connection and fun at this meeting of the Oakland Laughter Club! No need for mats or special outfits. Just come in comfy clothes and bring a willingness to get in touch with your fun-loving inner happy fool.

Laughing with others is priceless. The Oakland Lifefire Laughter Club is $15 (sliding scale of $10-20 to make it affordable to more people).

Enter through the purple door on Harrison St, across from the loading docks of Whole Foods.

Look forward to laughing with you on May 3rd!

Warmly, Annie

Check it out!