Oakland Lifefire Laughter Yoga Message Board › Laughter Yoga Leader Training this July!

Laughter Yoga Leader Training this July!

Annie
laughterfire
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA

Hello Laughter Lovers

Maybe someone you know would like this great opportunity to get a unique Laughter Yoga Leader Training! (See full description below.)

I used to do the Laughter Yoga Leader Training on one weekend in two 8 hour days, including lunch and breaks. What I discovered was missing in those trainings was ongoing practice leading Laughter Yoga. So I came up the idea of doing a mix of class time and a mentoring process. Participants have a chance to lead sections of the Oakland Lifefire Laughter club as an Intern with support and feedback from me!

In this training we will get together for either one full day, or two half day sessions. The rest of the training will include practice teaching the Oakland Lifefire Laughter Club at least 2 times so participants get to experience the nuts and bolts of leading a club, working with a larger group and mentoring from me. We will meet before the laughter club to review and have a debrief after the club. I can schedule this at the participants convenience, but it needs to be completed within 2 - 3 months after the training.

Also required will be at least one field trip to another laughter club (checking in about the experience with Annie afterwards), so trainees get to see a different style of leading.

The workshop is limited to 6 people (unless someone can offer a larger workshop space for us to use). It’s designed for people who live in the Oakland/Berkeley/Bay Area environs.

I’m offering some dates in July. This part of the training will be EITHER 2 half days OR one whole day.

Here are possible dates. Please pick your top first & second choices:

All day Sunday July 10

Afternoons of Saturday July 16 AND Sunday July 17

All day Saturday July 16

All day Sunday July 17

RESPOND ASAP WITH YOUR TOP 2 CHOICES. DEADLINE FOR RESPONDING IS BY THE END OF FRIDAY JUNE 24

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested. For more details including costs, keep on scrolling.

Email through Meetup or call me with questions or concerns. My numbers are 510-655-1433 and cell 510-282-1279.

Looking forward to lots of laughter and fun with you!

Warmly & in shared laughter,

Annie

510-655-1433

Cell: 510282-1279

THE SECRETS

OF LAUGHTER

Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training

July 2011 (date TBA)

Oakland, CA

led by Annie Goglia

certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Life Coach

leader of the Oakland Lifefire Laughter Club

Would you like to:

Attract more joy and laughter in your life?

Promote health and well-being through laughter?

Learn skills that will improve your leadership abilities and social life?

Know how to use laughter as a way to improve quality of life for yourself and others?

Spread peace through the magic of laughter?

Start your own laughter club?

Learn how to lead laughter yoga workshops for parties, the elderly, businesses, organizations?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, this fun and fabulous workshop is for you! Contact Annie at 510-655-1433 or email her through Meetup.

You will learn:

Laughter techniques to simulate laughter which transforms into real and infectious laughter without jokes, comedy or humor.

Ways to successfully start and lead a laughter yoga club.

How to lead a laughter session for individuals, social groups, parties

To run laughter yoga seminars for businesses, hospitals, or the elderly

Laughter exercises that are scientifically proven to improve your health

Who should attend?

Anyone who wants more laughter in their life!
    Health care professionals
    Activity and Recreation Therapist
    Entertainment Professional
    Staff Members in Assisted-Living Facilities
    Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists
    Teachers and Speakers
    Senior Center Staff
    Social clubs or church groups

What you will receive:

Laughter Yoga training manual

Practical techniques, resources and skills

Connection to a network of other wonderful laughter leaders

An assortment of useful handouts

Official Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate--good for life!

What it will cost:

Pay early advance date (TBA) by mail or Paypal: $299

Pay late advance date (TBA) by mail or Paypal: $350

If financially needed, talk to Annie about the possibility of work exchange and/or providing free workshop space for partial cost of training.

For more info contact: Annie Goglia 510-655-1433 or through meetup