align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Oakland Lifefire Laughter Yoga Message Board › Don't miss the discount for Lighten Up About Growing Older! Ends Saturday, 1-26

Don't miss the discount for Lighten Up About Growing Older! Ends Saturday, 1-26

Annie
laughterfire
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Hello Blissful Laughers--

Contact me by this Saturday, 1-26, to get this special early bird price.

http://www.meetup.com/laughter-yoga-bay-area/events/98612832/­

Call me at 510-655-1433 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 510-655-1433 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or email me through Meetup

Can't wait to laugh with you on February 2nd!

Warmly, Annie

Dear Laughter Lovers--

Be honest--don't most of us of a certain age (whether it's 39 or 65) and older worry about about growing older? Will we be healthy? Attractive? Have enought money? Have a good quality of life? I know I do!

Help is here! Join us for this playful workshop. You'll learn both fun and useful tools to help you embrace aging through:

· Laughter Yoga

· Deep breathing/meditation

· Journaling

· InterPlay

· Authentic Movement

· And more!

Led by

Annie Goglia, Laughter Yoga Teacher, InterPlay Leader, peer counselor and Life Coach Amos Lans, teacher for 20 years, peer counselor, Laughter Yoga Leader

COST: Sliding scale $35—60 if registered & paid by Jan 26
$45—70 pay on day of (RSVP by 1/31)

Snacks included!

Contact Annie to register and pay: 510-655-1433 or email me through Meetup.

Look forward to laughing with you soon!

Warmly, Annie and Amos