|Sent on:||Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:02 PM|
Hey all. My client just released two new positions for PHP developers
These are permanent jobs – great benefits and perks as well.
They need 1 senior level developer and 1 junior level developer.
Drupal is required for the senior job and will be a huge plus for the junior job
They are located near John Wayne so great location.
Call or email me anytime tonight or on Friday
I appreciate your time
The Senior PHP / Drupal developer will be responsible for maintaining and developing iterative improvements on 50+ websites. Additionally, the developer will complete SEO optimizations and redesigns based on written specifications.
Education or equivalent:
· BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
· Object-oriented background
Experience and Skills:
· 5+ years experience with HTML
· 5+ years experience with PHP and be current with PHP5
· 3+ years experience with CSS and be able to hand-code table-less layouts
· 2+ years experience creating Drupal themes or have created 5+ themes from scratch.
· Must have created several Drupal modules and have source available for review
· Working knowledge of MySQL or Postgres
· Experience working with large Drupal installations (millions of unique visitors per month) is a confidence booster
· Experience integrating with SOAP web services is a bonus
· Team lead experience is a plus, but experienced developers will be considered
Senior Technical Recruiter
[masked] x235 (O) | [masked] (M) |[masked] eFax
This email message originally included an attachment.