addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

OCPHP | Orange County PHP Message Board Group | Community Outreach › SCALE 2012 PHP BOF

SCALE 2012 PHP BOF

Sharon
shar123on
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 14
If you were unable to make it to SCALE's PHP BOF this past weekend, you can still get an idea of what topics were covered. I facilitated the discussion by starting things off with a review of the latest features in PHP5.4. The presentation included a series of links which you may find of interest at my blog:

https://slevy1.wordpr...­

In addition, we also discussed what to do so that next year PHP is part of the official SCALE sessions schedule. I urged all the attendees to submit a PHP-related proposal. I also would like to urge everyone in the OCPHP who has a strong interest in sharing his/her PHP-related knowledge to submit a proposal as soon as SCALE is open to receiving requests for SCALE 2013. Let's restore the natural order of elephants and penguins together again at the next SCALE!

Regards,
Sharon