addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Small Business Meetup Message Board › Join Wayne Allyn Root in a FREE Teleconference Series that begins tonight

Join Wayne Allyn Root in a FREE Teleconference Series that begins tonight

Jim A.
user 10053372
Irvine, CA
Greetings!

I wanted to let you know that I've teamed up with "Capitalist Evangelist" Wayne Allyn Room to talk about and attract unlimited wealth.  A lot of people talk about "financial freedom," but Wayne is the real deal. Check out his credentials here: http://rootforsuccess.com/WayneJA.htm­.  There will be keys to financial success in his talk that speak directly to us as small business owners and entrepreneurs. If you view the video you'll experience Wayne's high energy! "Create your own personal booming economy!" Following the series I'll be posting discussions on this topic and invite you to do the same.  I don't believe in blaming the economy for my success or failure. If you're with me on that, register for Wayne's class.

best,

Jim

PS -- I'm also involved in a launch of a new company in OC on May 31, and Ill will be inviting you to attend that in a few days.  Tacke care!