The OC Poi Freeks & Fire Performers Message Board › Wow! What a Saturday Night Flame up!

Wow! What a Saturday Night Flame up!

LunarTool
user 4392183
Group Organizer
Placentia, CA
Hello all of you AMAZING Fire Performers!
What a tremendous blast Saturday night!  Comments from several of you long-timers was it was the BEST Flame-up yet.  I'd agree... one of the best yet!  They just are amazing.  It really had the feel of a Burning Man theme camp.  I love all of you so much!
Words can't describe the performances on Saturday.  Everyone was SO talented.  The performances were over the top!  Curtis's fire armor delivered...even if we couldn't get him put out in a timely manner...he said it just added to the performance!  We'll need more duvateen next time... one for each one of his limbs!
I stole some of Brittany's pictures (I hope she's OK with that!) and put them on the site.  Waiting for Frank's pictures.  I previewed some of them and I'm eager with great anticipation!  Can't wait to get them on the Poi Freak's website.

MOVIE UPDATE:

Any fire performers that would like to be in a special movie performing fire, please email Sherwin for details and your interest. He needs several performers. He's not looking for advanced performances...yes, you are good enough! You have to be available Friday, August 2nd from 8:00PM to 2:00AM.  Sherwin's email is MHHfilm@gmail.com
Have a GREAT rest of the summer!  Burn-on
Much love,

-LunarTool