addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Open Martial Arts Meetup (any-Level) Message Board › Meetup details changed: Weekly (Sunday) Open Martial Arts Meetup Practice

Meetup details changed: Weekly (Sunday) Open Martial Arts Meetup Practice

DC
dc-orangecounty
Irvine, CA
We are changing our Sunday meet up time to 1:30 PM (12 pm previously). It gives time for those who finish other things in the morning to have lunch before coming out to the park and train.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/ocmartialarts/events/90103902/­

When: Sunday, November 11, 2012 1:30 PM

Where: Deerfield Community Park
55 Deerwood West
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)724-6725

This Meetup repeats every week on Sunday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.