|Sent on:||Tuesday, August 2, 2011 10:19 AM|
Jawbone is hiring an Online Support and Community Manager position that we are looking to fill right away.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to [address removed] and mention that you saw the posting on Meetup.com.
Online Support and Community Manager
Jawbone is seeking a savvy and seasoned Support Manager to 1) drive the creation of world-class online support content and self-service tools: video tutorials, knowledge base articles, etc. and 2) engage and support Jawbone?s growing user communities. This includes developing a thorough understanding of customer pain points, scripting/writing/producing video tutorials and other support content to help customers overcome those pain points, directing and moderating forum discussions, and actively engaging with users.
This important, customer-facing role requires a passion for helping users, experience building exceptional support content, and tools, and the demonstrated ability to manage and grow online communities. We?re looking for an exceptional communicator and a prolific content producer with an educational twist.
- Drive the creation of simple, easy to understand, world-class support content (tutorial videos, knowledge base articles, blog/forum posts, social media content)
- Champion the development and implementation of stellar self-serve support experiences and tools online
- Talk to, get to know, and diligently support Jawbone users online; be a customer advocate, community manager, problem solver, tension diffuser, and engaging company voice
- Curate Jawbone's online user support communities (forums.jawbone.com, social media, other forums)
- Work closely with the Customer Experience, Customer Care, and Product Management teams to learn the ins and outs of each product, understand the spectrum of existing and potential customer issues, and help build communications and solutions to address them
- Execute strategies for improving Jawbone?s approach to online customer support
- Define online support goals/metrics, track progress/success, and continually refine our approach to delivering superior online community support
- BA or relevant degree (Communications, Marketing)
- Extensive experience developing online support and video tutorial content/tools
- Proven track record as an community manager or moderator preferred
- Passion for interfacing with and advocating for customers
- Outstanding written and communication skills
For more than a decade, Jawbone® has created products and services for the mobile lifestyle unparalleled in their innovation, ease-of-use and sophistication of design. The Company is the creator of an award-winning, best-selling line of intelligent Bluetooth headsets (Jawbone ERA & ICON), the inventor of NoiseAssassin® technology, the world's first and only military-grade noise-eliminating technology, of JAMBOX, the first intelligent wireless speaker and speakerphone, as well as THOUGHTS, a free mobile service that allows users to utilize their voice in a new way. A 2010 IDSA Design of the Decade winner, Jawbone is committed to delivering innovative products that improve the mobile lifestyle through ever-changing software and wearability. Jawbone is privately-held and headquartered in San Francisco.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Michelle Mathis ([address removed]) from San Francisco Online Community Meetup Group.
To learn more about Michelle Mathis, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]