|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:01 PM|
Please don't reply to me or the list with questions about the job. I'm just the messenger here. The recruiter's contact info is at the bottom of this job description.
From the recruiter:
My client is a global leader in anti-virus software development and they are looking for a couple of social media gurus to join their growing team in SF
Summary of role
Developing and retaining brand advocates is a core function enabling us to continue to deliver customer-focused products and increase distribution. The advocacy manager is responsible for defining and implementing our advocacy strategy across all platforms. This role has full internal and external campaign/project responsibility including the planning, execution and delivery of a global campaign.
This person will need to create and communicate the proposition programmes for our super-fans, our VIPS and influencers in order to:
· Support our social engagement strategy and individual communities
· Reflect brand positioning;
· Drive acquisition & retention
· Drive value of each segment
Reports to Global Head of Online Engagement
Key accountabilities are expected to include:
- Reviewing our existing advocacy and beta programmes
- Development of an overall advocacy growth and management strategy that includes each platform (social media, forums, blogs, installed user base) with a global focus. This plan will include measurable results, benchmarks and success metrics.
- Creation of a V.I.P. program to reward our top influencers and incentivize participation
- Creation of a superfan program to reward our top community contributors
- Planning, executing and reviewing the performance of internal & external campaign activity to drive increased seller advocacy & sales to meet our performance objectives
- Working closely with agencies/suppliers, Beta and Customer Marketing teams to execute the strategy. You'll work with colleagues to ensure that marketing efforts are co-ordinated, effective and consumer-focused
- Regular and timely communications on campaign performance including quantitative results, actionable insights and marketing effectiveness including sales, downloads and referrals.
- Ensuring that campaigns/projects, comply with policy, quality standards, budget, deadlines, branding/other guidelines and legal and compliance requirements
- Commission research into superfan and VIP behaviour, attitude and usage of our, competitive and adjacent advocacy propositions
- Analyse and action consumer segmentation as appropriate, ensuring that insights inform proposition development for our superfans and VIPs
- Continuously monitor competitor advocacy activity – positioning, messaging, routes to market and key features.
Key capabilities sought:
- A strong customer-focus with a bias toward measurement and metrics
- A proven track record of Marketing Campaign management and of delivering end to end campaigns for different product lines. B2C exposure would be highly desirable
- Well developed influencing and stakeholder management skills coupled with the ability to deliver business results
- Delivery focussed with an ability to achieve results in a complex organisation
- Experience of marketing communications, the utilisation of insight and research, marketing planning and marketing product delivery
- Good working knowledge of proposition development
- Migrate current advocates and beta testers with a less than 10% churn
- Increase new influencers by 10%
- increase engagement with our content by 25%
- Ensure sentiment of us in the community is stabilised at 95%
kelly brothers <[address removed]>