TinyCo is hiring an Associate Community Manager to expand our Community team. We're a growing mobile gaming company with titles that consistently hit the top charts in iOS, Android and Amazon. We see Community as a key differentiator in the mobile market, and we need more community-loving people to make that happen!
ACM is a junior position that starts by jumping into a live game on day one wielding their awesome writing, social media, and community building skills. The position also involves ownership of the Support channel - responding to requests, reporting problems as they arise, and helping the team identify product changes that reduce support email.
Strong writing skills, positive disposition, love of games, and 1+ years of online community management or online customer support preferred.
Skills and growth:
The more knowhow for the following you bring, the better. The ACM position is designed to teach the rest as you grow.
- Community-oriented metrics and analytics. TinyCo prides itself on being hugely data-driven, and the Community team plays part in that!
- Copywriting and content creation
- Seeding a new Community with power users and ambassadors
- Online customer support CRM such as Zendesk or Desk.com
- Social media management, including managing Facebook Pages and Groups
- Forum moderating experience, especially if it was for a gaming community
- Evangelizing the player community to the rest of the Company
- Channeling feedback to the Dev teams and playing an active role in the development process
Or you can email me with any questions here: