addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Vegan Drinks Message Board › I need a room to rent. =)

I need a room to rent. =)

A former member
Post #: 35
Hey there. I just joined this group. I'm relocating to Newport Beach and would like to rent a room in NPB or close. I have kitties and I'm vegan so i'd need a place that would allow my furrballs. Please contact me asap. I need to find a place soon. I'd like to move in a couple days prior to Feb 1st. I'm pretty cool. clean and quiet.

BadkittyNomilk@gmail.com or you can text, call, voice mail on my cell. 702-686-9196. If you dont have a room. I'm sure you know someone that does. I'd prefer a vegan home but right now time is an issue.

thanks everyone. I hope to meet you after I'm all settled in.
))))vegan hugs((((
(reposting on OC verbal Vegans)
here is my craigs list add.
http://orangecounty.c...­