Nov 14, 2012 · 5:30 PM
Private studio location
Want to practice your off-camera skills and advance to the next level? Then this class is for you!
This class is hands-on and will push you to "figure things out" and really make it work. It's a practical approach to portable flash lighting.,I will work individually with each student, so that you can imagine how to make it work with YOUR style of photography, become more confident and increase the quality of your images.
This class builds on the "OCF De-Mystified" class and although we will briefly review OCF techniques, we will spend the majority of the class shooting.
• a quick review of wireless flash options
• how to determine exposure
• why and how to include or exclude ambient light
• which light modifier should you use
• shooting with multiple flashes
• using lightstands, modifiers and gels
• establishing rapport with your subject
You should be comfortable operating your camera in manual mode and have a deep understanding of f/stops and shutter speed. You should also have a good idea which method you will use to trigger your remote flash. This class will use Nikon equipment for demonstration, but the principles apply to all flash models.