PLEASE VOLUNTEER SATURDAY, JUNE 7TH AT JASPER'S DOG PARK!
LET’S GET SOME GROUND COVER OVER THE BARE SPOTS, SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO FILL/PREVENT DIGGING OF LARGE HOLES IN THE CENTER OF THE LARGE DOG AREA, AND REMOVE INVASIVE PLANTS THAT ARE COMING BACK UP!
SATURDAY, JUNE 7TH, 2014 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Even if you can help for just an hour, we REALLY need YOU! Here’s everything you need to know about our work party:
* Parking: on-street only.
* What to bring? Shovels. rakes and pitchforks are the tools needed. What? - You have no tools? Come anyway! We have tools available for you to borrow.
* Sign-in/out: All volunteers must sign a City of Kirkland/KDOG Volunteer Liability Waiver & Sign-In form prior to beginning work. Please sign-in at the picnic table area and someone will direct you to your work site. Be sure to sign out (record the hours you worked) before you leave!
* Kids: Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied & supervised by a parent/legal guardian. Parent/legal guardian must sign the “Volunteer Liability Waiver” form (located at the picnic table area) for their child prior to volunteering. Youth 14 – 17 years old who are not accompanied by a parent/legal guardian, must bring a filled out “Youth – Volunteer Information & Liability Release” form signed by a parent /legal guardian and present it prior to volunteering. Email [masked] to request this form.
* What to wear? Wear weather appropriate clothing and sturdy shoes. Work gloves are strongly recommended, though we have work gloves for borrowing! This is a “rain or “shine” work party, so be prepared!
* What about DOGS? Sorry, we obviously LOVE the dogs, but we can't bring them to our work parties and supervise them appropriately while we're getting work done.
* What about food? KDOG will provide coffee, water and light snacks.
* Need Community Service? If you need Community service credit, please bring a form and a KDOG Board member will sign that.
KDOG is a 100% Volunteer Organization! It’s FUN to Volunteer! See YOU Saturday, June 7th !