Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Millcreek Ravine (Lower)

New Meetup: Millcreek Ravine (Lower)

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Millcreek Ravine (Lower)
When: Monday, May 23, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: Lower Mill Creek Ravine Park
93 Street & 68 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5A 0A1

Our next off leash walk will be on Monday, May 23rd, 2011 @ 1:00 p.m. at Lower Millcreek Ravine Park. Millcreek Ravine Park is one of the nicest Off Leash parks I've been to. It's not close to traffic and it has beautiful creeks, trees, bridges and hills. My dogs just love it!

For those who haven't been to the lower Millcreek Ravine, you get on to 99th Street (south side of the river); go East on 69th Avenue; turn right (South) on 93rd Street and take the first left into the U parking lot. There is also street parking if the U is filled. You'll see me set up at the Off Leash sign. The Google map is not correct, so just go by my directions. If you get lost or are going to be late, call me on my cell at 780-690-5256 (I'll only have it on for the walk).

If you come, you definitely won’t be disappointed. This is a multi use trail which means there are bicycles and joggers and it's a good path for strollers.

I'll be looking forward to seeing & your pooches to walk the walk, talk the talk and bark the bark on Monday, May 23rd, 2011 @ 1:00 p.m.

Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie and Vegas

Check it out!