align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Let's Celebrate Canada Day with an Off Leash Walk and Cake!

New Meetup: Let's Celebrate Canada Day with an Off Leash Walk and Cake!

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Let's Celebrate Canada Day with an Off Leash Walk and Cake!
When: Friday, July 1, 2011 11:00 AM

Where: Inglewood & Westmount Off Leash
122 Street & 112 Avenue
Edmonton, AB

I'm planning an Off Leash walk with Canada Day cake at end of the walk. We'll meet up on July 1st, at 11:00 a.m.

We'll do the walk with the dogs and then my place for cake. My house backs on to this Off Leash area. I have a huge fenced in back yard where the dogs can run and play and the owners can enjoy a piece of cake!

Our starting point will be in a Playground so the dogs must be leashed for this part until we start our walk.

To get to this Off Leash area take 111th Avenue to 122nd Street. Turn North on 122nd Street and East on 112th Avenue. You'll see the playground. There is lots of street parking. We'll do our walk (hopefully poop out the dogs) and then end up in my back yard.

If you get lost or are going to be late, call me on my cell. I'll only have it on for the walk. 780/690-5256. If you miss the walk you can meet us at 11433-122 Street.

Looking forward to seeing you then. Please register if you are coming so I know how much cake I will need. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments (unleaded or leaded ) as per your preference.

Jean Coates, Organizer

Check it out!