Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › Interested in a Free demo Obedience Training Class?

Interested in a Free demo Obedience Training Class?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Folks,

Andy is a Certified Brad Pattison Trainer Educator for dogs and is considering a Free Demo Class this weekend.

Please visit http://www.facebook.c...­

A former member
Post #: 3
PLS do not attend a free training at CCT, just south of Sherwood Park.
Her orientation sounds great, but she doesn't train you or your dog what you want....
She is supposedly a behaviouist with dogs, but unfortunately in 3 sessions my dog seems note aggressive than before.
I did volunteer with her, and then September we agreed on 32 hrs for $2000, unfortunately she's not paying me... and I put long hours there and helped out a lot over this past month.
What I saw and got in the last month was not acceptable, I wanted to quit on the 6th,13th & 19th, I grabbed my bags to leave and she begged me to stay, so I did....
I shouldn't have as I was offered 2 new jobs, and I kept turning them down bcuz my boss was out of the country.
Anyway this woman begged me to work for because she showed me using her finger and thumb "an inch", that she is this close to a mental breakdown.
When choosing your trainer, boarder, and groomer, pls do not choose CCT...