add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Jean C.
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 91
Lost Dog Reward

Hi, Jean. I'm Judy Paterson's sister, and I lost my dog last night. Would you be able to send this email to all the members? I appreciate any help you can give me! I've put notices on kijiji and petlynx. Thanks. Angela

Lost dog - Sherry was lost about 7:00 pm on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 47 Street and 119 Avenue. We were visiting friends, so she doesn't know the area. Breed is unknown but she has a body type similar to a whippet, or small greyhound, but not with their headshape. She has reddish-brown short fur, with a white chest and stomach. She is a rescue dog who previously had many litters, so her teats are long and very noticeable. She was wearing a zebra print black and pink collar.

She may run away as she is very timid, but if you see her, please call me day or night at 780-918-5326, You can also call 311/City of Edmonton Animal Control (the Pound). I am offering a reward.