add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › has anyone been to Patricia Ravine park berfore

has anyone been to Patricia Ravine park berfore

Corrine D.
user 38545712
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
I have 2 pugs and want to know if this walk would be appropriate for long is the walk ...etc...I am new at this

Thank you,

Gayle B.
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 22
I've walked part of it before, it's a walk through the trees. It's pretty down there. I would say that if your dogs do well walking outside in the cold they should be fine. depending on the temperature you may want coats. The walk is about an hour (generally most of the walks with this group are about an hour.) I have a papillon and a chinese crested (so fairly small dogs as well), they do okay down to about -15 degrees, it's me that has a problem below -10...