addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 8 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › Pet Sitting Available!!!

Pet Sitting Available!!!

A former member
Post #: 11
For all that know us, know that we love our pets like our kids. So on that note, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a small pet sitting business here at our home. We have both been watching other peoples pets for many years and have a great deal of fun doing it. So if you need a sitter for a vacay, holiday, overnight or whatever...have us in mind. Your pet will have an awesome stay with us. Lots of walks, playtime, treats, free hugs and cuddling to go around. It does'nt hurt to have a vet on premises either. I just need some notice because we do not overbook. That way our furry guests get our absolute attention. Prices are very fair and long stays are discounted. We can care for most pets but nothing aggressive. If you do not have any need, do me a favor and just pass it on.

Thanks,
Michelle
Jean C.
JeanCoates
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Can you tell me the charge please?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,

I'm 3 weeks new to Edmonton (Sherwood Park) and have a 10 month old Boston Terrier, Oliver. He's well trained, friendly and kid safe... great personality! I'm interested in getting more information about your pet sitting services i.e. cost and contact information. We try to take him with us whenever possible but there will be times (vacation) that he'll need to stay 'home'. In Toronto we had favourite 'aunties' and 'uncles' that we could rely on, alas that has now changed. Oliver has had all his shots including one for Kennel Cough. Although he has never been boarded he does socialize with other dogs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Genevieve & Oliver :)
A former member
Post #: 19
Hello,

I'm so sorry that I did not notice the replys. My contact info is 780-641-7674. I would be happy to tell you all about my services.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle's Pet Sitting Services
"Let My Home Be Your Pet's Home"