align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › The Meetup on Saturday, September 29th.

The Meetup on Saturday, September 29th.

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
We had a great time on Satuday, Sept 29th. Eight owners showed up and we had 13 dogs total. Everyone enjoyed the beautiful sunny day. There was no misshaps although J.R. kept trying to follow another pack of dogs instead of ours! Hope you can make October 13th's meetup. Looking forward to getting together with all of you and your dogs before it gets too cold.
Jean
Sam, Vickie & Vegas
A former member
Post #: 65
We had a really good time too. It was great to finally make it to a meetup and get to know some of you and your pups. Look forward to the next one smile
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I think I met up with the meet up group, me and my sister came together with Bear a Newfie cross and a Boston Terrier named Bartina that didn't really like the off leash park and growled at everybody. I have to say it was awesome! Bear really liked all the new dogs and friends. I am really excited about the next meet up. I had never been to a off leash park before but it was really nice. I may have been late for the meet up group due to parking but it was worth it. Next time I will leave earlier so I can meet more of you in this group.

Thank you,
Yvonne