addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › Boarding Kennel Recommendations

Boarding Kennel Recommendations

Lindsay G.
gingerkid
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
We're going away for two weeks in October and won't be able to take Snowball with us. :( As a result, we are looking into boarding kennels around Edmonton. Any recommendations would be great. Recommendations for dog sitters are also welcome.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 6
Try Ruff-In-It, just north east of Sherwood Park. They like to see the dog first as they're kept in the pack all the time. They have a large fenced yard, acres of woods where they take them for runs, and a huge house for lounging in. I know my Merlin loves going there, as soon as he sees his food going into a bag he knows where he's going and just gets so excited. (They have a web site so you can have a look.)

Linda McJannet
A former member
Post #: 2
Im not sure if you have found anyone yet. But I have been taking Rossi to Barkers in St. Albert. I am very protective of Rossi, and looked around forever for somewhere to take him. He has been there four times in three years. He loves it, and doesnt seem like he wants to come homw when I pick him up.
A former member
Post #: 7
TLC Pet Sitting Edmonton. Dogs stay in a family home
www.tlcpetsittingedmonton.com
https://www.facebook....­
Janet
user 37371772
Sherwood Park, AB
Post #: 2
It's probably a bit late, but there is also Pear Tree Kennels, south of Sherwood Park
http://peartreekennel...­