Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Event: Hermitage Park North Off Leash Walk

New Event: Hermitage Park North Off Leash Walk

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new event for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Hermitage Park North Off Leash Walk

When: Saturday, November 10, 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hi everyone. Our next off leash walk is going to be at Hermitage Park North. I checked it out today and though it's a little far North East, it is a beautiful park on the River. For those who haven't been there you would take the Yellowhead Trail East to Victoria Trail. Go North on Victoria Trail to 137 Avenue. Turn East (Right) on 137 Avenue and follow the road to about 22 Street. You will see a sign on the right hand side. Follow the cement path down to the fence (top of the stairs). I will meet you there.

We had a great time at Dawson Off Leash yesterday. There was 7 of us in total with 2 new members (Kate and Terah). Hope to see you again at Hermitage park. Our dogs included Sam, Vickie, Vegas, Finnigan, Annie, Meme, Riley, Coaltar, Ginger & JR. There was a variety of small, medium and large dogs at various ages and they all had a good time running and wrestling. It's fun to watch them all get along and play.

I'm really looking forward to our walk at Hermitage.

Learn more here:
http://offleash.meetu...­
Yvonne P.
user 5201359
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
This park is really fantastic, I am really sorry I won't beable to attend this weekend, but I did go there this past weekend, me and Bear had a blast and its only minutes from my house which is really great! I am planning on going agian tonight if anyone is interested. I just want to say thank you to the organizers of this meet up I would have never otherwise known about these wonderful offleash parks with out your help. That and its really fun to meet new people.