Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › Postponed Walk due to Weather (-26 prediction)
Please note that I have postponed our walk due to weather to next Saturday, February 16th. The estimated high for this Saturday is -26 degrees. A little for the pooches paws ! On February 16th, it will be at the same place at the same time. Hopefully the weather will be a little warmer.
PLEASE RE-REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY 16th IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie & Vegas