Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Hermitage Offleash Park

New Meetup: Hermitage Offleash Park

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Hermitage Offleash Park

When: May 23, 2009 11:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: We’re going back to Hermitage Offleash for our next organized walk on Saturday, May 23rd at 11:00 a.m. (Apparently the constuction that was going on there is now all fenced in). For those of you who haven't been there it is on the North East side of the city. Take the Yellowhead to Victoria Trail. Go North on Victoria Trail and take the 1st right (East) on Hermitage Road. Follow the road into the park, kind of stay to the left. Follow the offleash signs and I'll meet you at the 1st picnic table.

Ania has offered to be our guide for Hermitage. I'm not that familiar with the park and she goes there all the time so she knows all the good trails and paths. Thanks Ania.

As to the survey of whether the dogs should be leashed while we our all waiting for everyone to arrive, the consensus was yes. So if could please leash your dogs just at the beginning that would be great!

The other survey was if I should have my cell phone on in case someone is lost. The consensus
to that was also yes. I will still only wait an extra 5 minutes before we leave, but if you are late, you can call me and I can tell you the direction we went so that you can catch up. My cell number is 780 690-5256. I will only have it on for our walks!

Hopefully it will be a nice day !

Looking forward to seeing you and your pooch on Saturday, May 23rd, 2009 @ 11:00 a.m.

Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie & Vegas

Learn more here:
http://offleash.meetu...­