addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Dawson Offleash Park

New Meetup: Dawson Offleash Park

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Dawson Offleash Park

When: May 31, 2009 2:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: What a nice day for our walk today. 23 owners and 20 dogs. Thanks to Ania (and her dog Timur)for being our guide. We went down paths I didn't even know existed. I think we lost Debra & KA along the way. Sorry about that. Some people walk fast and some people are more leisurely walkers.

Our next walk will be on Sunday, May 31st. @ 2:00 p.m. at Dawson Off Leash Park. This is a multi-use park so there will be cyclists and joggers. I hope Jana (and her dog Kessa) will make it as there is a path off the main sidewalk but I'm not sure where it is. As she is familiar with the park, maybe she can be our guide? What do say Jana?

For those who haven't been to Dawson Offleash Park, it runs along the North Saskatchewan River. Go South on 95th Street off of Jasper Avenue. Get right away into the inside lane and turn left at the first set of lights. Follow the road and turn left at 69 Street (before you get to the bridge). Take your 1st right to the parking lot. If you've crossed the bridge you've gone too far. After parking you'll see a building with picnic tables and benches. I'll meet you there!
Just a word of warning! Your dogs need to be on a leash until we get out of the picnic area or you will be fined. It is patrolled. The Offleash area is only about a 1/2 block from the picnic area.

See you there. It's a great park for those who haven't been!
Looking forward to seeing you and your pooches on Sunday, May 31st @ 2:00 p.m.

Learn more here:
http://offleash.meetu...­