Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › Hi Dog Lovers'!

Hi Dog Lovers'!

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 67
I know some dog lovers' are music lovers' too! Just wanted to let you know that if you like sing, we are recruiting for the Lynne Singers right now. I've been with the Lynne Singers for 2 years now ( a mixed chorus group) and it's sooooo much fun. The pre-requisite for joining is that you love to sing and that you can carry a tune. There are no auditions. Take a look. smile

Do you love to sing? Can you carry a tune? Are you willing to learn? Do you love vintage Rock and Roll? Doo-wop? Big Band Swing? Show Tunes? Christmas Music? Gospel?

then
sing with the most excellent, most fun, most supportive, most friendly group of singers you’ve ever met.

Never done anything like this before? Always wanted to? Lynne will teach you everything you need to know. You won’t be alone. There is people at every level of experience and training - from none to lots. We all help each other learn.

Looking for a chance to have an outlet and meet some great people and sing great music? This is the place for you.

No auditions.

Rehearsal recordings provided (so you can practice in the privacy of your own home).

visit the website: www.lynnesingers.ca

For more information call 780-435-4838.

“I don’t sing because I’m happy; I’m happy because I sing.”
- William James