addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Terwillegar Off Leash Park

New Meetup: Terwillegar Off Leash Park

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Terwillegar Off Leash Park

When: July 19, 2009 2:00 PM

Where:
Terwillegar Park
Rabbit Hill Road
Edmonton, AB T5A 0A3
780 488-5256

What a great turn out for Buena Vista on Saturday. 20 owners and 21 dogs. Some were a bit late but were able to catch up and some got held up at the river (where some of the dogs (like Timur) just don't want to leave). A nice day and welcome to a lot of new members that showed up. The dogs had a great time!

Our next Off Leash walk will be on Sunday, July 19th @ 2:00 p.m. at Terwillegar Off Leash Park. This park reminds me a lot of Buena Vista Park with paths along the river and trees and hills for the dogs to climb.

To get to Terwilligar, take Rabbit Hill road West off of Terwillegar Drive. Follow Rabbit Hill road until it comes to a dead end (no exit sign). Go down the gravel road to the parking lot. If you walk straight to the river from the parking lot (about 5 minutes) you will see 2 park benches. I'll meet you there. Don't forget that we leave right on time 2:00 p.m., so don't be afraid to come a little early. I will have my cell phone on for the walk, in case you get lost or you are going to be late. It is 780/690-5256.

Looking forward to seeing you and your pooch(s) on Sunday, July 19th @ 2:00 p.m.

Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie & Vegas

Learn more here:
http://offleash.meetu...­
A former member
Post #: 1
are we going rain or shine?