Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: The Urban Dog & Capilano Off Leash Walk

New Meetup: The Urban Dog & Capilano Off Leash Walk

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: The Urban Dog & Capilano Off Leash Walk

When: October 25, 2009 10:30 AM

Where:
The Urban Dog & Capilano Off Leash Park
Urban Dog 10812-82 Avenue Capilano 50 St SE
Edmonton, AB T6E 2B3

Hi Everyone!
This is a two fold meetup.
Laurel from the Urban Dog is opening her store just for us this Sunday, October 25th, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. She is offering discounts of 50% off on dog shoes, winter coats, collars, pet carriers, harnesses accessories and Halloween costumes. (Good time to get your outfit for our Halloween party on October 31st.) Laurel will also have a $10.00 clearance rack of summer dog clothes available. This offer is available to our members only.
The Urban Dog is located at 10812-82 Avenue.

We'll leave the store at noon, as that's when she opens to the public. From there we'll head down to the Capilano Off Leash park. A very nice park for those who haven't been.

To get to Capilano Park you need to be on the South side of the river. Take 50th street North until it comes to a dead end and turn left into the parking lot. There is a Gazebo at the end of the parking lot on the right hand side. I'll meet you there. There is lots of parking.

If you get lost or are going to be late, call me on my cell. I'll only have it on for the walk. 780/690-5256.

For those that just want to go on the walk, I will meet you at Capilano Off Leash at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 25th.

If you RSVP 'Yes", please let me know if you are coming to the Urban Dog so that I can let Laurel know approximately how many people to expect.

See you on Sunday!
Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie & Vegas

Learn more here:
http://offleash.meetu...­