addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Off Leash Dog Walking Group Message Board › New Meetup: Buena Vista Off Leash Park

New Meetup: Buena Vista Off Leash Park

Jean C.
JeanCoates
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Announcing a new Meetup for The Edmonton Off Leash Dog Recreation Meetup Group!

What: Buena Vista Off Leash Park

When: Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:30 AM

Where: Buena Vista
North of Laurier Park South of Melton Ravine
Edmonton, AB T5M 0B6
488-5256

This organized walk will be on Saturday, September 25th, 2010 at 11:30 a.m. at Buena Vista (Laurier) Off Leash Park. This is great river park for dogs and also for strollers.

To get to Buena Vista go to Storyland Valley Zoo and instead of turning right into the Zoo make a left. Follow the road down and take your first left into the parking lot. Walk your dog into the open area. I will be at the first or second picnic table inside the park. If you get lost or are going to be late, call me on my cell. I'll only have it on for the walk. 780-690-5256.

Looking forward to seeing you and your pooch on Saturday, September 25th @ 11:30 a.m. to walk the walk; talk the talk and bark the bark!

Jean Coates, Organizer
Sam, Vickie & Vegas

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­